BLT Pasta Salad is a healthier version of the classic, using greek yogurt, mayonnaise and fresh parsley as the salad dressing. Cherry tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and radishes add loads of flavor and crunch. This salad is perfect salad for BBQs and picnics.
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
This BLT pasta salad is delicious and healthy. It’s made with gluten-free pasta, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, garden radishes, avocado and bacon. Topped with a creamy homemade dressing that can easily be made dairy free.
It’s the perfect summer salad for your barbeques and picnics. Packed to the brim with vegetables and healthy ingredients. Your guests will love this BLT pasta salad and be asking for seconds!
BLT Pasta Salad Ingredients:
The ingredients you’ll need are really simple.
- Romaine lettuce
- Cooked spiral pasta (or any kind that you like)
- Cooked bacon
- Cherry tomatoes
What Kind Of Dressing Goes On A BLT Pasta Salad?
This creamy dressing is the perfect addition to tie everything together. Add greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and fresh parsley to a bowl and mix. Then season with sea salt and pepper.
Other Salad Recipes I’ve Made That You Might Like:
- Watermelon Arugula Salad
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Honey Dijon Quinoa Salad
- Classic Cobb Salad
- Garden Salad with Herb Dressing
Once you have all the ingredients, you can add them all to a big bowl and mix them all together. The salad dressing will be a little thick but will mix pretty easily.
The result is a salad that’s creamy, fresh, and healthy! I love this salad so much that I’ve been making it on repeat this summer. It’s the perfect salad to pack for a picnic at the beach.
BLT Pasta Salad
- 3 cups cooked pasta - I used brown rice pasta
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes - halved
- 5 radishes - sliced thin
- 3 cups romaine lettuce - shredded
- 1 avocado - chopped
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until crispy. Add to a paper towel to absorb extra grease. Once cool, chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cook pasta: In a medium pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Chop salad ingredients: Slice cherry tomatoes in half, slice radishes into thin strips, chop the lettuce into small strips, and chop the avocado into small cubes. Add everything to a large bowl along with 3 cups cooked pasta, and chopped bacon.
- Make the dressing: In a bowl, combine greek yogurt, mayonnaise, minced parsley, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Assemble salad: Add the dressing to salad ingredients bowl and toss everything together. Can be served immediately, or placed in the fridge until ready to use. This salad tastes best when served the same day it’s made (the lettuce might be a bit soggy the following day).
Nutrition Info Note: The actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes and the size and number of what you make. The nutritional values provided above are just an estimate. Actual numbers will vary based on brands you choose and the ingredients you use.
If you’re looking for more specific details (for example, to track your macros) then I recommend adding specific brand ingredients and this recipe to a food tracker app on your phone.