*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
This BLT pasta salad is delicious and healthy. It’s made with gluten-free pasta, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, garden radishes, avocado and bacon. Topped with a creamy homemade dressing that can easily be made dairy free.
It’s the perfect summer salad for your barbeques and picnics. Packed to the brim with vegetables and healthy ingredients. Your guests will love this BLT pasta salad and be asking for seconds!
BLT Pasta Salad Ingredients:
The ingredients you’ll need are really simple.
- Romaine lettuce
- Cooked spiral pasta (or any kind that you like)
- Cooked bacon
- Cherry tomatoes
What Kind Of Dressing Goes On A BLT Pasta Salad?
This creamy dressing is the perfect addition to tie everything together. Add greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and fresh parsley to a bowl and mix. Then season with sea salt and pepper.
Other Salad Recipes I’ve Made That You Might Like:
- Watermelon Arugula Salad
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Honey Dijon Quinoa Salad
- Classic Cobb Salad
- Garden Salad with Herb Dressing
Once you have all the ingredients, you can add them all to a big bowl and mix them all together. The salad dressing will be a little thick but will mix pretty easily.
The result is a salad that’s creamy, fresh, and healthy! I love this salad so much that I’ve been making it on repeat this summer. It’s the perfect salad to pack for a picnic at the beach.
- 3 cups cooked pasta (I used brown rice pasta)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and cut into pieces (about 1 cup cooked pieces)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5-6 radishes, sliced thin (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (can also use a dairy-free option)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used vegenaise)
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until crispy. Add to a paper towel to absorb extra grease. Once cool, chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cook pasta: In a medium pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Chop salad ingredients: Slice cherry tomatoes in half, slice radishes into thin strips, chop the lettuce into small strips, and chop the avocado into small cubes. Add everything to a large bowl along with 3 cups cooked pasta, and chopped bacon.
- Make the dressing: In a bowl, combine greek yogurt, mayonnaise, minced parsley, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Assemble salad: Add the dressing to salad ingredients bowl and toss everything together. Can be served immediately, or placed in the fridge until ready to use. This salad tastes best when served the same day it’s made (the lettuce might be a bit soggy the following day).
*The salad can be made gluten-free using GF pasta. I used brown rice pasta.
* To make the salad dairy-free, substitute greek yogurt for a dairy-free yogurt like coconut yogurt or cashew yogurt, or use canned coconut milk. To make the mayonnaise dairy-free, you can use vegenaise.
For more family-friendly recipes visit our website: www.andianne.com
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 1091mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 25g
Please note: This nutrition information is only an estimate.
Did you enjoy this post? Share the ❤️ and Pin it to Pinterest!