One Pot Ground Pork with Noodles
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Ground pork with noodles is a comforting one-pot meal. Egg white noodles are cooked with kidney beans, diced tomatoes an ground pork. Everything is cooked in one pot, including the noodles, making clean up easier!
This recipe is included in our Meal Plan #2. Inside that meal plan, there are 5 delicious recipes, including a free meal plan and a video showing how to make them all. Click here to get Meal Plan #2.
Why We Love This Recipe
- This is an easy one-pot dinner idea using ground pork, beans and egg noodles.
- Ingredients are budget-friendly, simple, and can be found at most grocery stores.
- Swap the ground pork with other ground meat or sausage if desired.
- The noodles kidney beans help to fill you up. To make it even more filling, add a side of sliced toast, garlic bread, or serve with pasta.
- Leftovers make a great lunch for work or school. Just reheat in the microwave and serve.
Need more cheap meal inspiration? Try our 109 Cheap Easy Meal Ideas which are simple, perfect for busy nights, and budget-friendly.
- GROUND PORK: This recipe uses 1 lb of ground pork. Ground pork is typically cheaper than other ground meats, which is why we used it for this recipe. However, you can also use ground beef, ground chicken or ground turkey.
- KIDNEY BEANS: One 15 oz can of kidney beans is added to the recipe. Feel free to swap with canned lentils, chickpeas, or navy beans.
- VEGETABLES: Green bell pepper and canned diced tomatoes are added to the recipe. More veggies can also be added if preferred. Try frozen corn, peas, broccoli florets, or a bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- EGG NOODLES: This recipe uses 3 cups of uncooked egg white noodles. These are added straight to the pot and cooked with the other ingredients.
- SAUCE: The base uses a small can of pizza sauce, water, onion powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
How To Make One Pot Ground Pork With Noodles
Everything is cooked together in one pot, including the noodles! Here’s a quick overview with the full detailed instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Cook the ground pork in a large pot over medium-high heat with a bit of cooking oil.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, bell pepper, water, pizza sauce, onion powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the uncooked egg noodles and mix together. Let simmer until the noodles are cooked.
Leftover ground pork with noodles can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
- Egg white noodles tend to cook the fastest. However, you can try this recipe with other noodles you already have.
- Swap the ground beef for ground pork (it’s cheaper), ground turkey, or ground chicken.
- Kidney beans can be swapped with lentils, chickpeas, or white navy beans.
- Sprinkle a bit of shredded mozzarella on top! Parmesan would be good too.
- Serve with garlic bread, toast or our homemade herb quick bread.
More One Pot Recipes
- Chicken Thighs Tomatoes and Sweet Potatoes is an easy recipe to serve with rice or pasta.
- Easy One Pot Spaghetti is a fast weeknight all-in-one meal.
- One Pot Taco Pasta is ready in under 30 minutes.
- One Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl with flavorful chicken and rice.
- One Pot Shrimp with Vegetables and turmeric rice.
One Pot Ground Pork with NoodlesPrint Pin Recipe
- 1 lb ground pork
- 15 oz canned diced tomatoes - drained
- 15 oz canned kidney beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups water
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 cup egg noodles
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tspg ground black pepper
- Add the ground pork to a large pot with a bit of cooking oil. Cook over medium high heat until browned through.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, pizza sauce, bell pepper, onion powder, chili powder, and water. Mix everything in.
- Stir in the egg noodles. Bring to a boil and reduce to let simmer until the egg noodles are cooked al dente.
- Serve with shredded cheese or parmesan (optional).