*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
This watermelon arugula salad is the perfect light and refreshing dish for summer! It’s made with watermelon, arugula, fresh mint, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. It’s one of the quickest and easiest salads – so perfect for those lazy summer days.
Does anyone else just want to eat watermelon all day long when it’s the middle of summer and the weather is too hot!? That’s why I looove this salad. It’s so light and refreshing with the perfect surprise of flavors in every bite. Plus, it takes less than 5 minutes to put together.
Watermelon Salad Ingredients:
The ingredients you’ll need are really simple.
- about half of a watermelon
- fresh mint
- freshly squeezed lemon
- olive oil
- maple syrup
- and feta cheese
What Kind Of Dressing Goes On A Watermelon Salad?
Probably the easiest part of this salad is the dressing. This is one of my best cooking hacks – make the dressing in the bowl before you add the salad ingredients, then toss it all together! So easy.
I’ve kept the salad dressing super simple: I used olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and maple syrup or honey (I always use maple syrup because I prefer the taste.) That’s it!
Other Salad Recipes I’ve Made That You Might Like:
- Classic Cobb Salad
- Garden Salad with Herb Dressing
- Sweet Potato Taco Bowl
- Veggie Burrito Bowl with Paprika Rice
- Six Healthy Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup (I prefer maple syrup)
- 1/2 of a freshly squeezed lemon, juiced
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3 cups arugula
- 2/3 cup feta cheese
- sea salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, honey or maple syrup, freshly squeezed juice from a lemon, and whisk together. Add in the watermelon and arugula toss with salad dressing. Sprinkle the feta cheese over top of salad and season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy.
See more family-friendly recipes on our website: www.andianne.com
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 508Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 623mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 2gSugar: 46gProtein: 10g
Please note: This nutrition information is only an estimate.
Did you enjoy this post? Share the ❤️ and Pin it to Pinterest!