These chicken bacon ranch wraps are loaded with flavor and the perfect fast meal to feed your family. Made with crispy bacon, avocado, chicken slices, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and homemade buttermilk ranch dressing, you are going to LOVE the simplicity of this easy meal idea.
On The Go Meal
True fact: not every dinner has to be cooked on the stove or oven! And these chicken bacon ranch wraps are so simple and flavorful that you’ll love the ease of this dinner idea. Of course, you can make these for lunch too! These would be great for a potluck or picnic because you can prep them in advance and easily grab and go.
Fill them with your favorite veggies, crispy bacon and creamy avocado.
Ingredients to make chicken bacon ranch wraps:
The ingredients are simple to make these delicious wraps.
- Tortilla wraps
- Crispy cooked bacon
- Homemade ranch dressing – It’s so easy to make your own ranch dressing! But you can also use a store-bought version if you’d prefer.
- Ripe avocado
- Chicken deli slices
- Cherry tomatoes
How To Make The Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps:
- Place a large tortilla wrap on a cutting board or plate.
- Add 3-4 pieces of chopped lettuce, 3 sliced cherry tomatoes, and 1/4 of a ripe avocado
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp ranch dressing over top.
- Fold 2 slices of chicken breast in half, place on top. Add 2 strips of cooked bacon.
- Tightly roll together then cut in half.
Meal Prep Tips:
These chicken bacon ranch wraps can easily be prepped in advance. They can be wrapped individually or stored together in a container if you’re bringing them to a party or picnic.
These also make a great meal prepped lunch idea. Just wrap each one individually and store in the fridge. Then you can eat cold, or lightly grill them in a skillet on the stove right before eating.
More Recipes To Try:
- Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap – crispy on the outside and full of flavor in the inside. Totally dairy free.
- Veggie Burrito Bowl – a flavorful burrito idea, but without the wrap
- Kale Lentil Crockpot Soup – healthy and easy to make
- Lentil Tortilla Soup – Fast to make and one of my favorite recipes that’s healthy and full of flavor!
Chicken Bacon Avocado Ranch Wraps
- 8 bacon strips - cooked and crispy
- 4 Tbsp homemade ranch dressing
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 8 oz sliced chicken breast - (2 slices per wrap)
- Cook bacon according to package instructions. Lay on a paper towel to drain the excess grease.
- In a jar, add the homemade ranch ingredients. Seal with lid and shake to mix together. Set aside.
- Lay one tortilla wrap on a cutting board. Add 3-4 pieces of chopped lettuce in the center, 1/4 of avocado and 3 sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Fold two slices of chicken breast in half and lay overtop, add two pieces of bacon strips. Drizzle 1 Tbsp ranch dressing.
- Roll the tortilla tightly folding in the ends. Slice in half and serve.
- Repeat steps for the other three wraps.
Please note these nutritional values provided above are just an estimate. Actual numbers will vary based on brands and ingredients you choose, and your preferred portion sizes.