Air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites are easy to make and create delicious flavorful results. They’re made with buffalo sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites have the perfect kick to them and can be eaten as a snack or side dish with any favorite meal. They’re healthy, spicy, and will remind you of your favorite pub wings. I like to serve them with my favorite ranch dip and sliced celery sticks.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Whenever I make a batch of veggies in my air fryer, I always feel like I could eat the entire plate myself. Like with my air fryer brussels sprouts for example, because they’re healthy, crunchy and remind me of kale chips. It’s such an easy and fun way to make a healthy snack to enjoy with a movie or game night. And they can be prepped and air fried in less than 20 minutes.
Can we talk about air fryers for a quick second? If you already have one, then you are probably searching for new recipes to try. Air fryers are such a convenient tool to have in your kitchen – especially if you want to eat healthier! You can air fry almost anything! I’ve made air fryer roasted whole chicken, air fryer salmon, and air fryer green beans and so much more! You can get the same results of when these things are baked in the oven – but often crispier and done in less time.
What kind of air fryer do you have? I have the Ninja Foodi Deluxe – it’s an all-in-one that allows me to use it as an air fryer, instant pot, slow cooker, sear, steam and even dehydrate food. The options are truly endless with this tool and I feel like it’s the best purchase I’ve made for our home! If you haven’t purchased an air fryer yet, I highly recommend the Ninja Foodi Deluxe. I love that it replaces multiple tools and saves space in my cupboards.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Ingredients
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this recipe:
- CAULIFLOWER – You’ll need one large head of cauliflower.
- BUFFALO HOT SAUCE – I used Franks red hot buffalo wings sauce.
- COOKING OIL – I used avocado oil which is great for cooking at high heat.
- SPICES – You’ll need garlic powder, salt and pepper for seasonings.
How To Make Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Remove the stem from the cauliflower carefully with a knife. Break apart the cauliflower into small florets and add them to a strainer. Rinse them over cold water, then pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients: buffalo hot sauce, cooking oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl and drizzle the sauce over top. Toss them together until the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F for 2 minutes then add half of the cauliflower in a single layer. Cook for 15-18 minutes, flipping and tossing the cauliflower about halfway through. Repeat the step with the second batch of cauliflower.
- Serve with your favorite ranch dip and fresh celery sticks.
What Can You Serve Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites With?
- Black Bean Burgers – These black bean burgers go great with almost any side dish, including buffalo cauliflower bites.
- Sheet Pan Nachos – these are made on a baking sheet and cooked in the oven and one of my favorite lazy meals that are still healthy and totally fun.
- Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing – so much better than the store-bought version and takes just a couple of minutes to make,
- Pizza – this is a great healthy side dish to serve on your pizza nights.
- Air Fryer Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings – crispy, delicious and made with just olive oil, salt and pepper. Kids usually love them because they’re fun to eat.
- Celery and Carrots – serve these cauliflower bites with the classics like sliced carrot and celery sticks.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps – I love these wraps as a fast meal to feed your family,
Easy Air Fryer Recipes:
Now that you know this recipe, make sure to check out my other easy air fryer recipes:
- How To Air Fry A Whole Chicken From Frozen – Made with a simple chicken spice rub – this is one of our favorite ways to eat chicken as a family.
- Air Fryer Green Beans – one of the easiest ways to cook your beans, and an easy side dish.
- Air Fryer Salmon – you can cook your salmon in an air fryer too! This recipe uses a honey mustard marinade.
- Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes – These are delicious. Honest truth: I will eat a whole bowl of these myself. Easily.
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts – These are so crunchy and remind me of kale chips. I just love them and will actually eat them as a snack! (I know that sounds a little crazy but they’re really good).
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks – These are crispy and one of the easiest ways to cook chicken.
- Air Fryer Crispy Potato Chips – Crunchy, traditional-style potato chips. Crisp on the outside and a little soft on the inside. My daughter loves these.
- Air Fryer Salt and Pepper Wings – These taste just like wings from the pub. They’re a big hit with my family.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Remove cauliflower stem and chop into small bite size pieces. Wash the cauliflower and pat dry with a towel. Add cauliflower pieces to a large bowl.
- Mix the sauce ingredients: In a small bowl, combine cooking oil, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle sauce overtop of cauliflower and toss together until the cauliflower is coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F for 2 mins. Place half of the cauliflower in the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 15-18 minutes, flipping the cauliflower halfway. Repeat the process with the other half of cauliflower.
- Serve with ranch dip and celery sticks.
The nutritional information provided is an estimate and is per serving.