Garlic parmesan knots are so easy to make. A tube of refrigerated biscuit dough is tied into knots and topped with melted butter, parmesan, and dried herbs. These biscuits couldn’t be simpler!
Why We Love This Recipe
- There’s no need to make biscuits from scratch! This easy recipe requires just a few simple ingredients including a tube of refrigerated biscuit dough, some butter, spices and parmesan cheese.
- These biscuits are soft and doughy with a buttery herb flavor. They taste great when served with soup or pasta dishes.
- This recipe is perfect if you’re short on time, taking only 12-15 minutes to bake.
- We love simple and savory baked goods including our herbed quick bread recipe, the easiest twisted pizza breadsticks, and the bacon and cheese muffin biscuits.
BISCUIT DOUGH: A tube of refrigerated country biscuit dough is perfect for this recipe. I used the Pillsbury brand which is the most common one available at the majority of grocery stores. It is important to grab a biscuit dough to get the right texture for the parmesan knots.
ADDITIONS: With just a few additions, these knots will have lots of flavor using melted butter, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley and salt.
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Knots
Here’s a quick overview of this recipe with full instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Roll each piece of refrigerated biscuit dough into a thin strip. Tie it into a knot and tuck the ends underneath until it forms a ball.
- Brush the top with a combination of melted butter, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano and dried parsley. Bake until golden brown, brushing the tops with the melted butter mixture halfway through.
Leftover knots can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and reheated in the oven or microwave.
- Sweet Potato Biscuits are simple and easy. Perfect for the holidays.
- Farmhouse Sausage Biscuit Muffins are full of delicious flavors.
- Bacon Cheese Muffin Biscuits are a savory biscuit and muffin all in one.
- Herbed Quick Bread is perfect with soup or pasta.
- Twisted Pizza Breadsticks are another easy side made with refrigerated biscuit dough.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll each piece of dough into a thin 10" strip. Tie the strip into a knot, then tuck the two ends underneath. This will form a round knot.
- Place each dough knot onto the baking sheet.
- Add melted butter, parmesan, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley and pepper to a medium bowl.
- Brush half of the melted butter mixture onto each dough knot. Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Halfway through baking, remove the pan from the oven and brush the tops with the last half of the melted butter mixture.
- Bake until tops are golden brown and dough is fully baked through.
The nutritional information provided is an estimate and is per serving.