Raspberry yogurt smoothie is a delicious healthy treat that is also a good source of protein. This smoothie is great for kids as as afternoon snack, or for us moms when we need an energy boost. There’s no added sugar, just the natural sugars from the banana and raspberries. This recipe is one of my daughter’s favorites because of the beautiful pink color and sweet berry taste.
Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie Ingredients
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for the raspberry yogurt smoothie.
- Milk – You can use regular dairy milk, non-dairy milk (almond, oat, etc) or water for this recipe.
- Banana – Freeze the banana the night before. It helps to make the smoothie more creamy.
- Raspberries – You’ll need frozen raspberries for this recipe which tend to be more budget-friendly than the fresh ones.
- Greek Yogurt – I love to add greek yogurt to my smoothies because it’s an excellent protein source. You can also use regular yogurt or dairy-free yogurt like cashew yogurt. I recommend using “plain” with no flavor so that there are no added sugars.
- Ice Cubes – You’ll need 2-3 ice cubes for this smoothie.
Need A New Blender?
If you don’t have a good high-speed blender yet, then you might want to check out blenders here. They’re having a sale on Vitamix blenders. You can save $100 and you get to choose from six beautiful colors. You really can’t go wrong.
Vitamix has been the leader in high-quality blenders for a long time. If you need recipes and ideas, their blenders also come with two cookbooks to inspire you!! See Vitamix Blenders Here.
How To Make The Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie
Making this smoothie couldn’t be easier. First, make sure to chop and freeze the banana overnight.
When you’re ready for this delicious treat, just add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until you see a smooth and creamy consistency.
This recipe makes 2 small servings or 1 large serving. Pour into glasses, add a straw and serve!
More Smoothie Recipes To Try
- Banana Chocolate Smoothie – High in protein, and a delicious snack or breakfast idea.
- Mango Turmeric Smoothie – You’ll love how refreshing this smoothie is with a bit of a spicy kick from the ginger.
- Green Smoothie – I drink this every single morning and I love it! It’s my favorite grab-and-go breakfast.
Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 cup milk - dairy, non-dairy or water
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana - sliced into three pieces
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glasses, serve and enjoy!
- You can use regular milk, dairy-free milk (almond, cashew, hemp, oat, etc), or just use water. All of these will work!
- Frozen banana gives better consistency in this smoothie than a fresh banana. I recommend chopping it into 3 pieces, then freezing overnight.